1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
2. There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to the earth in power and glory to rule the nations.
4. In the blessed hope, the imminent return of Christ for overcoming believers and their gathering to Him in the clouds.
5. In the fall and sinfulness of man and that the only means of being justified and cleansed from sin, saved from the eternal penalty of sin, and freed from sin’s control over our own soul is through repentance and faith in the redeeming blood of Christ.
6. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential to personal salvation.
7. Divine healing is available through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross.
8. As followers of Christ, there is to be a complete separation to this world, a total denial to their lives and absolute surrender to God and His will. Through the Holy Spirit, the believer is enabled to live godly and victoriously.
9. The Church of Jesus Christ is the universal, spiritual body of believers from every tribe, tongue, kindred and race of peoples, and is indwelt by God through the Holy Spirit and divinely empowered to fulfill ministry and her Great Commission on earth.
10. In the resurrection and final judgment of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting judgment.
11. Both Heaven and Hell are real. There is life after death.
12. In the new heavens and the new earth and the holy Jerusalem, the city of God, descending out of heaven and filled with the glory of God.